The Computrainer Indoor Bike sessions offer triathletes and cyclists the opportunity to go through a series of intervals designed to improve their VO2 Max and anaerobic threshold. This is a serious class for those that want to take their training and racing to the next level, and is guided by Thanypaura’s sports science team.
Cycling brings with it many health benefits. From an improvement in athletic performance, to a better night’s sleep, cycling accessible to all levels and is the favoured sport by millions of people around the world. Cycling offers similar benefits to running. Every time an individual goes for a ride, they reduce their resting heart rate, meaning the heart doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood around the body.
Cycling also makes the brain produce endorphins, which help to improve mood, productivity and self-confidence. Going for a ride strengthens the joints and builds muscles without bulking them out too much, and greatly improves the individual’s energy levels throughout the day.
Regular training also works the core and the abdominals, which are often seen as the ‘powerhouse’ of the body. And unlike running, cycling is low impact, so it encourages the cyclist to go for longer. It is sustained-stamina training, as opposed to max stamina. Cycling is a popular pasttime in Thailand, enjoyed by people of all ages.
- You want to take your training and racing to the next level
- Improve your FTP (Functional Threshold Power)
- Improve your VO2 Max
- Increase your Lactate Threshold
- Improve your race strategy
- 07:00-08:00 Computrainer Session is open for Triathlon Membership only
- 08:30-09:30 Computrainer Session is open for Non-Triathlon Membership and this session required advance booking
Additional Class Information
- This class is not for beginners but a private one on one session can be organised to learn the art of training with power.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
What Should I Bring?
- Your bike
- Appropriate Riding Gear
- Water bottle
- Workout Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor