128.0km Distance, 1,875m Elevation Gain, Est. Moving Time 5 hours
Basically ride around just about all of Phuket! You’ll see all of the beautiful West Coast go all the way to the base of the island and come back up the other side.
Ride Recommendations …
- Money for refreshments
- 2 x water bottles
- Spare tube (in case you flat!)
- Gearing 28 cassette
- Sunscreen (it’s hot)
- Your camera, some stunning photos opportunities!
Ride Specifics …
- 980THB Cost
- 3 Person Min
- Fully coached with local guide and experienced rider + story teller!
- Guide speaks English, Thai, Swedish with over 10 years in Phuket.
- Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an epic ride with plenty of climbs! You will ride to Promthep Cape (or Laem Promthep) is the name of the rocky headland than juts out into the sea at the far south west of Phuket. It’s Phuket most southerly and southwesterly point, and many tourists and locals come here for views, Then you will follow the west coast all the way to the airport.
The ride start with Laem Promthep and then you will passing thru all phuket beaches on the west coast, Nui beash, Nai Harn beach, 3 beaches view point, Kata beach, Karon beach, Patong beach, Kamala beach, Lampsing beach and view point, Surin beach, Laguna beach, Nai Ton beach.
This ride is recommended to good intermediate and advanced riders