If you’re a competitive swimmer, you don’t want to miss this! Thanyapura’s Super Sprint Swim Meet starts from 28-29 October 2017. Winners receive the FINA High Point trophy! Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort features the best swimming facilities in Thailand, with a 50-metre Olympic competition pool (8 lanes, 3 metres deep) and a 25-meter training pool. Miguel Lopez Alvarado, Head Coach of Swimming, has more than 20 years of experience coaching professional and disabled swimmers to great heights. He coached three swimmers to Paralympic success: Pablo Cimadevila Alvarez, Sebastian Rodriguez and Pablo Saavedra Reinaldo – who broke world records under his tutelage. He coached London Olympics semi-finalist Beatriz Gomez Cortez. Swim Meet: October 28th – 29th 2017
- Entry fee: THB 1,500 per person for young swimmers ages six and above.
- Early bird – Sign up before September 1st
Entry deadline: 20 October 2017
|27 October – Friday||Cancelled|
|28 October – Saturday||7:00 am – 3:00 pm||25 meter pool||25 meter pool|
|29 October – Sunday||8:00 am – 2:00 pm||50 meter pool||50 meter pool|
- High point age group: three winners (male/female) in the following ages groups: 6-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17 and 18 and over.
- Male and Female swimmer of the meet receives the FINA High Point trophy
- First three teams receive Team High Point trophies
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the distance in the age group above receive medals.
- 4-7th place winners of distance in the age group above receive ribbons
- All heat winners receive a wristband
- Entry fee: THB 1,500 per person for young swimmers 8 – 18 years old.
- Early bird registration until September 1st: 1,200 THB
- Entry deadline: 20 October 2017
Relevant Document for Download
Thanyapura Super Sprint Event Information HERE